USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2022: 7-Book Set (USMLE Prep)
Kaplan Medical’s USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2022: 7-Book Set offers full-color review that identifies high-yield topics in every discipline—a comprehensive yet concise approach that will help you focus your study to succeed on the exam.
These are the same books used in Kaplan Medical’s courses and trusted by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1. The 7 volumes—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry/Medical Genetics, Immunology/Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences—are updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty.
The Best Review
– ۲,۶۰۰ pages covering every discipline you’ll need on this section of the boards
– Full-color diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention
– Clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines highlighted throughout
– Chapter summary study guides at the end of every chapter for easier review
– Clinical updates included in all 7 volumes to align with recent changes
– Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study